What I do. How I do it. What you get.
Your image may be telling a different story than you want it to. I listen to and collaborate with you to clear the visual clutter and tell your story the way you intended all along.
Communication is central to the photography services I deliver. I help your business communicate the visual message it needs in order to meet your goals. I help you attract your target audience with custom images that convey your unique message that you can’t get with stock photography or by merely following trends.
I do this by listening to your goals, observing existing brand message problems you have, and collaborating with you to make custom imagery that resonates with your mission and aligns with your customers’ expectations.
With my help, we’ll work together to close the gap between your intended messaging and your actual messaging because I make imagery that delivers what you want to say with as little noise as possible.
I make imagery that speaks your truth.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
– Helen Keller
“I’m interested in the moment when two objects collide and generate a third. The third object is where the interesting work is.”
– Bruce Mau
We’ll get started here with a relaxed video call, phone call, or in-person meeting when health safety allows again. We’ll talk about your goals and dreams for your images as well as some practical things like your timeline and budget. If we’re a good fit we’ll move on to the planning stage.
Now that we’ve identified your image goals, we’ll collaborate on a shoot plan to meet them. This part of the process is really fun. We’ll make mood boards and share inspiration and ideas. I’ll use this information to plan lighting and any other production needs for our shoot day(s).
A prepared camper is a happy camper!
Our planning has paid off and it’s time to make magic. We’ll meet up at the planned location on time, prepared, smiling, and ready to make some fantastic images with you. We’ll review images along the way to make sure we’re all feeling good and hitting our marks. But mostly feeling good.
Shoot days are fun days and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
When your photoshoot is complete there’s still some work to be done. All images will be backed up, color corrected, and posted to an online proofing gallery. Then you get to choose your favorites. Once everything is paid for, I’ll do any final retouching and they’ll be ready for you to download and put to good use.
A photoshoot with Jebb Graff includes
Options & Add-Ons
- Collaborative planning
- Shared mood board (Google docs, Pinterest, Dropbox, etc.)
- Tethered shooting (When circumstances allow)
- Legal photoshoots (Releases, Licenses, Permits, etc.)
- Professional but relaxed shoot days
- Safe sets
- Liability insurance
- Shoot plan with tip sheet
- Use-case tips
- Library of images (Or whatever we agreed upon) delivered via online gallery with download instructions for high resolution and web resolution files.
- Portrait/Headshot clients get a take-home Instax print of their favorite image from the session
- Behind the scenes photos and/or videos from your photoshoot to use for self-promotion.
- Virtual approvals (when a decision-maker can’t be at the photoshoot but needs to make approvals).
- In-situ mockups during tethered shooting to see what your images will look like in use.
- Hair & makeup
- Craft services/Catering
- Production team sourcing/hiring
- Equipment rentals
Don’t see something you’re looking for? Ask here.